My sister her incredible 90 day body transformation | $500 Challenge - Real Before and After

Breaking

Samstag, 5. Dezember 2020

My sister her incredible 90 day body transformation | $500 Challenge







This video shows Amber's entire journey from the past 90 days, sit back, get inspired and enjoy.
The workout program she uses right now is The Bodyweight Master, a program I created and that you can get online a well! Her diet is The Browney Diet with some other recipes that we will add to the diet soon. Her cardio routine is the Six Pack secrets course!
I have another workout program as well that you can check out, this program is great if you want to focus on calisthenics, calisthenics skills and weighted calisthenics.
See you there!




my sisters 90 day transformation,90 days transformation,90 day transformation,browney sister transformation,transformation body,3 month body transformation,browney,chloe ting,workout transformation,30 day transformation,body transformation,transformation,weight loss transformation,fitness transformation,my body transformation,browney transformation,body transformation women,my sister transformation,90 day challenge,chloe ting 2 week shred

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Free Coloring Book