My 6 Months - All Natural Body Transformation - Skinny to Fit - Calisthe - Real Before and After

Breaking

Montag, 30. März 2020

My 6 Months - All Natural Body Transformation - Skinny to Fit - Calisthe





17 Year Old Crazy 6 Months All NaturalInsane Body Transformation ! (Workout MOTIVATION !) | Calisthenics & Weights | SKINNY to MUSCULAR I I BEFORE AFTER I





My purpose of this video is to motivate and inspire at least one person to bring a change in his/her life for better. I am ready to help anyone who needs it. The most fastest way to reach me is through INSTAGRAM @shanzarr. This is my transformation video, from skinny to shredded. It took me alot of hardwork, pain, dedication, time & money to see the results. BUT you know what the results were worth it. I am happy with myself. I am proud of my transformation, tho still I am looking to better myself as I know its not perfect. Let me clear you one thing too, that I did not take any single supplements. Not even a protein shake. I did it all naturally with eggs, milkshakes and meat. If a regular person like me can do it, then you can also do it. Its not IMPOSSIBLE. Nothing is. Anyhow if you enjoyed this & if it motivated you, I would request you all sincerely to leave a like and subscribe to my channel. It will mean a world to me ') Also leave a comment and I ll reply to every single one of you and help you guys out. THANKS ")



transformation,body transformation,fitness,16 year old body transformation,natural transformation,5 months body transformation,skinny to muscular transformation,bodybuilding transformation,teen transformation,teen,natural,natural body transformation,calisthenics,16 year old,workout motivation,inspirational,pakistan body transformation,natural teen body transformation,17 year old,Insane all natural body transformation,6 months body transformation

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Free Coloring Book