BEFORE & AFTER: A BIG CHANGE THAT STARTS WITH A DECISION - Real Before and After

Breaking

Samstag, 26. Juni 2021

BEFORE & AFTER: A BIG CHANGE THAT STARTS WITH A DECISION

 

A BIG CHANGE THAT STARTS WITH A DECISION


Burcu Kılınc, who started sports with determination, lost 38 kilograms by working with Engin Nuri Bolat, one of the trainers of MACFit Metrogarden.

“I gained a lot of weight due to a sedentary life and stress during the process of graduating from university and looking for a job. My weight loss adventure started one day when I saw that I was 86 kg on the scale. I came to the conclusion that the body I was in no longer belonged to me, and I decided that I wanted to change. I wanted to support this process properly by signing up for a gym right away. I chose MACFit Metrogarden branch as the most suitable salon for my purpose. After the first week, I met Engin Nuri Bolat and I stepped into the change process of my life. He immediately took a test and looked at my situation and said that it would be right to start working as soon as possible by making the most suitable training program for my body, physical and biological condition.




As we saw my progress, we became more motivated. My teacher Engin Nuri Bolat trained me so accurately that I was losing weight in a healthy way and getting a fit look. This development made both me and my teacher Engin very happy. With the joy of falling to the 50s at the end of a year, our training has now gained a whole new dimension.

I am currently 48 kilos, very healthy, and although my residence is Ataşehir, I come to Çekmeköy MACFit Metrogarden for my teacher Engin Nuri Bolat and continue training.

I am more confident and happy now, full of hope for life. Thanks to my teacher Engin Nuri Bolat, my life gained a whole new meaning. I would like to thank him very much for touching my life and not only as a teacher but also for his sincere, sincere and friendly support.”



Tags: Success Story, Before ,After, Exercising, with a Trainer Fitness, MACFit, Before After ,Personal Trainer, Sports Habit


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Free Coloring Book