6 My Weight Loss Progress – 3 Years - Real Before and After

Breaking

Sonntag, 20. September 2020

6 My Weight Loss Progress – 3 Years



This is my weight loss progress. I went from 300lbs, to 150lbs. A size 24, to a size 8, the picture on the right was my outfit I wore to work today. Absolutely love my body now. I’m almost 40, and I wish I had started to lose weight sooner.


Personally, Josh said that he exercises for the endorphins. “The harder you work, the more your body will reward you with that rush afterward,” he stressed the body’s natural reward system is on our side and ‘wants’ us to move more than most people are used to in the 21st century.


Science is on Josh’s side. While it’s important to love yourself however big or small you might be, it’s also vital to take care of the basics to keep your body functioning properly and to make sure that you live a long life full of quality.


That means substituting junk food for nutritious meals, getting off the couch more often, taking part in sports that you enjoy, getting rid of other unhealthy habits like drinking alcohol and smoking, getting plenty of sleep and drinking lots of water.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Free Coloring Book