BULBOUS THICK SKIN RHINOPLASTY VLOG TURKEY - Real Before and After

Breaking

Mittwoch, 22. März 2023

BULBOUS THICK SKIN RHINOPLASTY VLOG TURKEY

Hi loves! I got the one thing I've always dreamed of, rhinoplasty, May of 2021 with the amazing Dr. Resit Burak Kayan (Maria you are the best assistant, thank you for putting up with me !).Not only did I have a deviated septum and collapsed bridge, which blocked my airways, but my nose was droopy, slanted and thick skinned. I flew to Turkey to fix my issues with Dr. resit Burak Kayan as my doctor! I hope you enjoy and stick around by subscribing (it's free just click the button) ;)

Tag: rhinoplasty turkey,resit Burak kayan,turkey nose job,bulbous nose job,ethnic rhinoplasty in turkey,thick skin nose job,thick skin rhinoplasty,hadia jenn,droopy nose rhinoplasty,Deviated septum surgery,Deviated septum nose job,Deviated septum septoplasty.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Free Coloring Book